Whether you’re a first-time Sisters Folk Festival donor or have been supporting us since the Festival’s inception in 1995, thank you for your generosity.
You have many options for charitable giving this holiday season, and we appreciate your consideration. Please join us in supporting Sisters Folk Festival today.
Together we’re building an organization that promotes lifelong learning, stimulates the local economy, and builds a vibrant community by bringing people together through a shared love of music and the arts.
Ways to Give:
- Make a tax-deductible, one-time or recurring charitable gift to Sisters Folk Festival directly
- Join or Give a gift of Sisters Folk Festival Folk Arts Circle Membership to a loved one
- Contribute through your employer’s matching gift program
- Give a gift of stock or securities
- Purchase tickets to the Winter Concert Series
Please make your gift to Sisters Folk Festival, Inc. before the year ends, and join the many donors who value the arts and wish to pass that along to all the students of our community.
Thank you so much for your consideration!
P.S. A great way you can support the students all year long is with a recurring gift of as little as $5 per month. Join us now and give your year-end gift to a deserving student.
Contact Development Director Steven Remington at 541-588-7063 for more information.