Sisters Folk Festival
October 1-3, 2021 • Sisters, Oregon
Had the 2020 festival not been postponed due to COVID, it would have been cancelled because of heavy wildfire smoke that blanketed Central Oregon over our festival weekend. By moving the festival to the first weekend of October (hopefully beginning in 2021!) we hope to avoid any future cancellations.
We are closely monitoring the implementation of the Coronavirus vaccine to determine if we will be able to safely hold a festival in the fall of 2021 and what sort of modifications might need to happen. Once that is determined, we will put tickets on sale for the event, hopefully by the end of March.
The performers listed here on the website have been confirmed for the new festival weekend. Due to ongoing travel difficulties around the virus, we anticipate that most or all of our international acts will need to be re-booked for the 2022 event.
If you rolled your tickets over from 2020 you should have received an email from us on Friday, January 22. If you didn’t get one, please contact us at your earliest convenience. Stay tuned for additional information in the coming weeks, and be sure to sign up for our newsletter (link in upper right) so you’ll get all the details as they’re released. Stay well – the end to the pandemic is in sight!