The 24th Annual
Sisters Folk Festival
September 11-13, 2020
2020 festival tickets will go on sale Monday, December 9 at 10 am PST. The first 500 tickets will be sold at early bird prices (limit 2 per customer)
Important information about Festival ticketing:
- Only 3-Day All Events passes will be on sale through July 31. It is possible that a limited number of Friday, Saturday and Sunday passes will go on sale on August 1 if 3-day passes are not yet sold out.
- Festival passes often sell out before the event. We highly recommend securing your tickets before making travel and lodging arrangements.
- Ticket-holders should present a scannable ticket to receive their wristband. You can either print it out or we can scan it from your phone. If you don’t have your barcoded tickets, we can look you up with photo ID matching the name on the order. If you lose or do not receive your ticket(s), please contact us BEFORE August 15 for a re-issue.
- Event pass does not guarantee ticket-holder a seat at any venue or at any particular performance. The festival has multiple stages, but no one venue can accommodate all ticket-holders. Occasionally a venue will be filled to capacity, especially the smaller ones.
- All ticket-holders must come to the General Check-In tent in Village Green Park, where our volunteers will put on your wristbands, giving you access to all our venues.
- Wristbands are non-transferable and non-replaceable.
- Sisters Folk Festival is a rain-or-shine, hot-or-cold event.
- If you sell or give your pass(es) to someone else, they must have either the printed, scannable ticket(s) or the PDF file of the ticket(s) that was emailed to you in order to pick up their wristbands.
- Youth 5 and under do not need a ticket, but they must sit on your lap and not occupy a seat.
- Tickets are refundable until June 1, less a $15 per ticket handling charge. After June 1 there are no refunds.
- Ticket-holder bears all risks, including cancellation of the event, or any part of the event, due to inclement or dangerous weather, fire, smoke or other Acts of God. Sisters Folk Festival, Inc. reserves the right to cancel the event, or any part of the event, in circumstances we deem unsafe for ticket-holders, musicians or festival attendees. In case of such a cancellation, tickets may not be refunded.