Sisters Folk Festival is September 6-8, 2019
Weekend passes for the 2019 Festival are $170 for adults, $55 for youth (18 and under) and are available HERE.
Important information about Festival ticketing:
- There are no single-day tickets for Friday or Saturday of the festival. Single-day tickets for Sunday are put on sale after the full line-up is secured and a Sunday performance schedule is set. That’s typically sometime in early August.
- Festival passes typically sell out before the event. We highly recommend securing your tickets before making travel and lodging arrangements.
- Ticket-holders MUST have their scannable ticket to receive their wristband. You can either print it out or we can scan it from your phone.
- Event pass does not guarantee ticket-holder a seat at any venue or at any particular performance. The festival has multiple stages, but no one venue can accommodate all ticket-holders. Occasionally a venue will be filled to capacity.
- Once you purchase your ticket you will receive a link (from Eventbrite) to a scannable ticket which you will need to present to receive your all-event wristband. If you lose or do not receive your ticket(s), please contact us BEFORE August 15 for a re-issue.
- You will need to present your scannable ticket(s) at General Check-In, starting Friday afternoon of the festival, to exchange it for your all-event wristband. All ticket-holders must come to the General Check-In tent in Village Green Park, where our volunteers will put on your wristbands, giving you access to all our venues.
- Wristbands are non-transferable and non-replaceable.
- Sisters Folk Festival is a rain-or-shine, hot-or-cold event.
- If you sell or give your pass(es) to someone else, they must have either the printed, scannable ticket(s) or the .pdf file of the ticket(s) that was emailed to you to pick up their wristbands.
- Youth 5 and under do not need a ticket, but they must sit in your lap and not occupy a seat.
- Tickets are refundable until June 1, less a $15 per ticket handling charge. After June 1 there are no refunds.
- Ticket-holder bears all risks, including cancellation of the event, or any part of the event, due to inclement or dangerous weather, fire, smoke or other Acts of God. Sisters Folk Festival, Inc. reserves the right to cancel the event, or any part of the event, in circumstances we deem unsafe for ticket-holders, musicians or festival attendees. In case of such a cancellation, tickets will not be refunded.