The 24th Annual
Sisters Folk Festival
September 11-13, 2020
Important information about Festival ticketing:
- Only 3-Day All Events passes will be on sale through July 31. It is possible that a limited number of Friday, Saturday and Sunday passes will go on sale on August 1 if 3-day passes are not yet sold out.
- Festival passes often sell out before the event. We highly recommend securing your tickets before making travel and lodging arrangements.
- Ticket-holders should present a scannable ticket to receive their wristband. You can either print it out or we can scan it from your phone. If you don’t have your barcoded tickets, we can look you up with photo ID matching the name on the order. If you lose or do not receive your ticket(s), please contact us BEFORE August 15 for a re-issue.
- Event pass does not guarantee ticket-holder a seat at any venue or at any particular performance. The festival has multiple stages, but no one venue can accommodate all ticket-holders. Occasionally a venue will be filled to capacity, especially the smaller ones.
- All ticket-holders must come to the General Check-In tent in Village Green Park, where our volunteers will put on your wristbands, giving you access to all our venues.
- Wristbands are non-transferable and non-replaceable.
- Sisters Folk Festival is a rain-or-shine, hot-or-cold event.
- If you sell or give your pass(es) to someone else, they must have either the printed, scannable ticket(s) or the PDF file of the ticket(s) that was emailed to you in order to pick up their wristbands.
- Youth 5 and under do not need a ticket, but they must sit on your lap and not occupy a seat.
- Tickets are refundable until June 1, less a $15 per ticket handling charge. After June 1 individual refund requests will not be honored, except as outlined here:
- In the unlikely event SFF is forced to cancel the festival due to concern over unsafe air quality from smoke and/or threat of fire, ticket buyers will be notified and issued a full refund.
- We understand that you may be hesitant to purchase festival tickets with the current uncertainty regarding COVID-19. Our performers are anxious to return to making a living again doing what they love. The impact of this virus has been devastating to many industries and businesses, but perhaps none so much as the live music sector. No one knows when life will be more “normal,” and we want you to have peace of mind as a ticket holder that you will be offered the following options if the event can’t be held due to COVID-19:
1. Full refund of your ticket purchase
2. Transfer your tickets to 2021
3. Exchange your tickets for an Eventbrite gift card that can be used toward the purchase of any future SFF event, including camps, concerts and future festivals
4. Turn your ticket purchase into a tax-deductible contribution to Sisters Folk Festival