The 24th Annual
Sisters Folk Festival
October 1-3, 2021
Important information about Festival ticketing during COVID-19:
- Due to uncertainty around COVID-19, our ticketing process will be different this year. Tickets to the 2021 folk festival will not go on sale until March of 2021 at the earliest.
- Festival passes often sell out before the event. We highly recommend securing your tickets before making lodging arrangements, and make sure you are aware of their cancellation policy in advance.
- Wristbands are non-transferable and non-replaceable.
- Sisters Folk Festival is a rain-or-shine, hot-or-cold event. We recommend planning for cool mornings and evenings for October in the high desert.
- If you sell or give your pass(es) to someone else, they must have either the printed, scannable ticket(s) or the PDF file of the ticket(s) that was emailed to you in order to pick up their wristbands.
- Youth 5 and under do not need a ticket, but they must sit on your lap and not occupy a seat.
- 2021 Refund Policy TBD.