2021 Theme – “Holding Hope”
Important Dates and Information
- We encourage artists to select one piece that best represents their work. Due to the large number of submissions, if we receive multiple entries from an artist we may only be able to accept one.
- We hope the theme inspires you and artists are encouraged to tell us how their donation fits the theme, but donating a theme-oriented piece is not a requirement.
- Artwork received by Monday, March 15, 2021 will be considered for the MOTH promotional artwork.
- Final day to submit your art is Thursday, March 25, 2021.
- We require a donation form for each piece. (See below)
A total of 100 pieces can be accepted for the auction. Artwork will be juried for inclusion in our all-silent virtual auction. We may not be able to accept all donations. If your piece is not chosen for the auction, you have the option of replacing it with another piece or withdrawing your donation. All artwork accepted for the auction becomes the property of Sisters Folk Festival, Inc.
How to submit your artwork:
- Pieces can be hand delivered to the Sisters Folk Festival office Monday – Thursday, 10 am – 4 pm; 204 W. Adams Ave. Sisters, OR, suite 101 (downstairs)
- Mailed to Sisters Folk Festival 3500, PMB 304 Sisters, OR 97759
- Contact Kate Kittell to coordinate a local pick up (Sisters, Bend, Redmond) – email@example.com / 541-588-7064
Thanking Our Donating Artists
- Artwork accepted in the auction is professionally photographed. We will be happy to provide you with a digital file of your donation upon request.
- Ultimate artist and artwork spotlights on SFF’s website, online auction site, Instagram and Facebook!
submit an art donation form