2020 Theme – “A New Dawn”
Important Dates and Information
- We encourage artists to select one piece that best represents their work. Due to the large number of submissions, if we receive multiple entries from an artist we may only be able to accept one.
- We hope the theme inspires you and artists are encouraged to tell us how their donation fits the theme, but donating a theme-oriented piece is not a requirement.
- Artwork received by Monday, March 2, 2020 will be considered for the MOTH marketing poster.
- The official art intake day is Thursday, March 12, 2020. Art intake location will be announced at a later date.
- We require a donation form for each piece. (See below)
We can accept 100 pieces total for the auction and 25-30 of those for the live auction. Artwork will be juried for inclusion and placement in the live or silent auction. We may not be able to accept all donations. If your piece is not chosen for the live auction, you have the option of replacing it with another piece for the silent auction or withdrawing your donation. We will select and announce the live auction entries by April 1. All artwork accepted for the auction becomes the property of Sisters Folk Festival, Inc.
Thanking Our Donating Artists
- Donated artwork is professionally photographed and posted on our website. We will be happy to provide you with a digital file of your donation upon request.
- Each donating artist receives a complimentary ticket to the Saturday auction. Due to space limitations, we can offer you the option to purchase only one additional ticket, but we will discount that ticket to $45 for your guest (regular price is $90). We will notify artists when tickets are available to purchase.