RV Camping at SFF 2021 – SOLD OUT
RV Spots will go on sale on Wednesday, September 1 at 9:00 AM Pacific time
Note: This camping is only open to All Events Pass holders to the 2021 Sisters Folk Festival.
Overnight camping is not allowed on city property, including parks and the “right-of-way” – defined as the space between the street and property line, often seen around Sisters as the gravel shoulders where a sidewalk may be built. Specific signed RV parking spots exist around town, but overnight camping inside the parked vehicle is prohibited.
NEW FROM THE CITY OF SISTERS FOR 2021: The city has implemented a permitting process for overnight parking on the right of way. The permit is applied for by the adjacent property owner, so if you know someone with a house in Sisters who is open to letting you camp outside their home on the city right of way, they can apply for the permit here. Cost is $90 for up to three nights. This permit MUST come from the property owner; if you don’t know a local Sisters resident, your best bet is to take advantage of our temporary festival camping area on Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church’s property, 386 N. Fir St., Sisters.
This camping area is within walking a few blocks of all 7 festival venues for easy walking or biking.
Parking and RV camping violations on vacant lots around Sisters will be strictly enforced by the City of Sisters during the festival. If you do not have permission from a property owner to park or camp, you do so at the risk of being ticketed.
Sisters Folk Festival has partnered with Shepherd of the Hills Church in downtown Sisters (see map below) to offer a limited number of spots for RV camping on their property.
- Cost: $100 for 3 nights
- You must have an All Events Pass to the 2021 Sisters Folk Festival to camp in this area.
- Campers must arrive on Friday, October 1 between 9 AM and 9 PM and leave on or before Monday, October 4 by 9 AM.
- All campers will enter the area on Larch Street.
- Dry camping with no hookups.
- RVs/camp trailers/camper vans no longer than 36′.
- If towing a vehicle that causes the rig to exceed 36′, the towed vehicle MAY have to detach and park on the street.
- This site is located adjacent to a residential area. Please be considerate and act in a way you would wish visitors to your neighborhood to act.
- Quiet hours between 10 PM and 7 AM daily (no generator use during quiet hours).
- Porta potties will be provided but we strongly encourage you to use your own self-contained facilities.
- No open flames on the property, including charcoal grills.
- Dogs must be leashed and cleaned up after. Please do not leave your dog unattended and barking for long periods of time.
- Your cooperation around these guidelines will help to ensure we can return to this centrally-located spot in future years!
Purchase an RV Camping Spot