- All shows will take place outdoors at the Sisters Art Works venue, located at 204 W. Adams Ave. in Sisters, Oregon.
- Gate opens at 6:00 each night; shows run from 7:00 – 10:00 PM.
- Pets are not allowed (service animals only).
- Youth over the age of 5 require a ticket, which are available for half price for all shows.
- Seating is on the lawn; patrons should bring their own low chairs or blankets as chairs are not provided. If you are not able to sit in a low festival chair, you can bring high chairs and sit off to the side where you won’t block views from behind.
- Bring an empty water bottle to fill at the free filling station. SFF does not sell water in single use, disposable bottles.
- Oliver Lemon’s will be providing a food pop-up offering vegetarian and gluten-free options. Outside food can’t be brought in.
- Beer, cider and wine will be sold at the event. Outside alcohol is not allowed in the venue.
Advance: $30/adult, $15/youth + processing fees
Day of: $35/adult, $20/youth + processing fees
Advance: $35/adult, $17/youth + processing fees
Day of: $40/adult, $22/youth + processing fees